Sesame Promotion for PNC Pittsburgh Bank

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score

Greedo

Reaction score
Aw darn! I am in TX! I love the Count... Is it the authentic muppets and puppeteers? That sounds like it's a lotta fun!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Aw darn! I am in TX! I love the Count... Is it the authentic muppets and puppeteers? That sounds like it's a lotta fun!
It's just a promotion, no real muppets will be there from what I know, but that would be very cool!
It's just promotions, and there are 3 video clips on the second link, this is also my first time seeing abby!
So it was interesting to say the least lol not sure how I feel about her, but I do love the character of Elmos dad!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, thanks. They were great vidioes! Too bad there is no other merchandise abailable through the bank, but after seeing those vidioes, maybe I'll pick up one or two of those DVDs anyway!
And what are standies?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Wow, thanks. They were great vidioes! Too bad there is no other merchandise abailable through the bank, but after seeing those vidioes, maybe I'll pick up one or two of those DVDs anyway!
And what are standies?
Sure thing I enjoyed them also! :smile:
Um a standie is a cardboard cutout that has a part on the back that makes it stand.
I took a pic of it with my cell I'll try to get it on here.