Sesame Puppets from the 1970's

Whatever

Reaction score
Es gibt bestimmt einen Wehinachtsmarkt in Hannover, oder? Wann fangt es an? Ich vermisse Weihnachtsmarkt! Es ist so toll! Ich mag Marzipan und gebrannte Mandeln sehr gern. Man kann sie nicht in den USA kaufen. Ich kann selbst Marzipan machen, aber ich habe keine Ahnung, wie man gebrannte Mandeln macht. Das ist bestimmt schwierig.

Graf Zahl

Reaction score
Hi

@Whatever...du schreibst sehr gut deutsch...prima.
Braunschweig ist mir auch bekannt und ist eine sehr schöne Stadt. Du kannst diese Puppen aber nirgends mehr kaufen..bei ebay Deutschland gibt es ab und zu den Ernie und Bert...das war es dann aber schon..leider.

@Muppetfreak... yes, Ernie is known....here in Germany you can buy it often....on trash markets or from ebay...Ernie and Bert are popular...the other puppets are very rare.

Thx Andreas

Pino

Reaction score
I'm from the Netherlands and also collect these puppets... I have allmost all, exept tocatta, mordicus the plastic count and paco from mexico.... If you want too see picture from them... I,m working on a page where you can see them.
It's great to know more people are collecting them. :wink:

superfan

Reaction score
I have Ernie and Bert puppets that were made more recently. Good luck in your search and if you could maybe post pics of the ones you have here on the forum just for us to admire....!

By the way, your avatar is a wonderful pic of the Count!! Way back when he was creepy!!