Sesame skit with balls on chrome tracks

gregski101

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the skits on Sesame Street where a small ball rolls though a chrome track, like a roller coaster, with a black background. Sometimes there would be little triangular flags on spinners and other things.....

If anyone has one of these on MPG or MOV - i would LOVE to see these again

Beauregard

Reaction score
2 things.

1, I think it would be nice if people asked Scarecroe before posting links to his files.

2, do you mean the pinball? taht goes, "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleeeeeven, twelve! One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, tweeeeelve"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... Bo, I think he's refering to the live film segments of the ball that would roll through these "chrome tracks" as he put it as a segment for the number 3. There were two of these to my knowledge, differing in what happens after the ball lands in the crank box at the end. In one version, the child puts their hand to the spout while turning the crank and counting to 3, and gets three handfuls of orange sandy dust. In the other one, the ball gets converted into three cherries for three ice cream sundaes.
Hope this helps and have a good weekend.

Splurge

Reaction score
If my understanding is right, Frank Oz and Jim Henson are responsible for those.

Mokeystar

Reaction score
You can also find one of the versions of this on the video "Learning About Numbers", which is pretty easy to find. Good luck!

Nickrj

Reaction score
Re:

Hey Zizzybalubah. Does that website you mentioned also have the Red hot I skit?

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
I found it on Kazaa. Fun skit very trippy but the music is so very reminiscent of Leave it to Beaver and it's lame. But if I was 3 years old I would probably like it. Ah the blessed intoxication of early childhood, no drugs can beat that.