1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame St. 4-6" figures for trade or sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by pierat, Jul 25, 2002.

1. pierat

pierat New Member

To anyone interested I am collecting the 4 1/4 , 5, and 6 inch sesame street bendables collection. I may have them all but I believe there is one more

So far I have collected:
    Elmo, Bigbird, bert, ernie, zoe, cookie monster, & grover in the 1995 Applause collection

(does anyone know if they made a baby bear, oscar, rosita, telly monster, or count?)... if so here is what I have to trade or sale

Zoe

Grover

Cookie Monster (only for trade not for sale)

Big Bird (will have very soon)

Ernie

These match perfectly with the size of the new muppets from Palisades which is why I bought them.

I also have a few of the smaller bendies coming

zoe 3"

baby bear 3"

big bird 4 1/4" approx.

If interested e-mail me at time@goodnews.net
  2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>Elmo, Bigbird, bert, ernie, zoe, cookie monster, & grover in the 1995 Applause collection

(does anyone know if they made a baby bear, oscar, rosita, telly monster, or count?)... if so here is what I have to trade or sale
    I also have a few of the smaller bendies coming

zoe 3"

baby bear 3"

big bird 4 1/4" approx.<<<

whoah...they have 3-4" bendys of zoe and baby bear?
    if ya could send me to a link or something I'd love to see that.
  3. pierat

pierat New Member

give me a week or so and I'll put up picks on a webpage with muppets figures for size comparisons.
  4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>give me a week or so and I'll put up picks on a webpage with muppets figures for size comparisons<<<

ok, im very curious about these. btw, any links to ebay auctions for some of these?
  5. pierat

pierat New Member

6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

hey pierat!

whoah...these sesame figures look right in line with the palisades scale! Youve gotta post on merchandise for people wanting to Palisades scale Sesame figures, this pic and info!

btw, do you know any bendems in the 3" range(not the 5" range?) more closer to the old figure scale?
  7. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>I also have a few of the smaller bendies coming

zoe 3"

baby bear 3"

big bird 4 1/4" approx<<<

Oh, if you could please send me to the ebay auction ya found these on(or wherever ya got them) I'd definately like to see what the 3" look like. Im hoping they are in line with the fisher price and tera toys line. Those 5" ones from 1995 applause definately fit right in with the Palisades line though.