Sesame St. 4-6" figures for trade or sale

pierat

Reaction score
To anyone interested I am collecting the 4 1/4 , 5, and 6 inch sesame street bendables collection. I may have them all but I believe there is one more

So far I have collected:
Elmo, Bigbird, bert, ernie, zoe, cookie monster, & grover in the 1995 Applause collection

(does anyone know if they made a baby bear, oscar, rosita, telly monster, or count?)... if so here is what I have to trade or sale

Zoe

Grover

Cookie Monster (only for trade not for sale)

Big Bird (will have very soon)

Ernie

These match perfectly with the size of the new muppets from Palisades which is why I bought them.

I also have a few of the smaller bendies coming

zoe 3"

baby bear 3"

big bird 4 1/4" approx.

If interested e-mail me at time@goodnews.net

beaker

Reaction score
>>Elmo, Bigbird, bert, ernie, zoe, cookie monster, & grover in the 1995 Applause collection

(does anyone know if they made a baby bear, oscar, rosita, telly monster, or count?)... if so here is what I have to trade or sale
I also have a few of the smaller bendies coming

zoe 3"

baby bear 3"

big bird 4 1/4" approx.<<<

whoah...they have 3-4" bendys of zoe and baby bear?
if ya could send me to a link or something I'd love to see that.

pierat

Reaction score
give me a week or so and I'll put up picks on a webpage with muppets figures for size comparisons.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>give me a week or so and I'll put up picks on a webpage with muppets figures for size comparisons<<<

ok, im very curious about these. btw, any links to ebay auctions for some of these?

beaker

Reaction score
hey pierat!

whoah...these sesame figures look right in line with the palisades scale! Youve gotta post on merchandise for people wanting to Palisades scale Sesame figures, this pic and info!

btw, do you know any bendems in the 3" range(not the 5" range?) more closer to the old figure scale?

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I also have a few of the smaller bendies coming

zoe 3"

baby bear 3"

big bird 4 1/4" approx<<<

Oh, if you could please send me to the ebay auction ya found these on(or wherever ya got them) I'd definately like to see what the 3" look like. Im hoping they are in line with the fisher price and tera toys line. Those 5" ones from 1995 applause definately fit right in with the Palisades line though.