Sesame St Interactive

jobedo

Reaction score
Today at the local GOODWILL i found 3 VIEW-MASTER SESAME ST INTERACTIVE vcr tapes. One tape is TELLY & magic, 2nd Big BIRD lets play school and 3rd OSCAR'S letter party Can any tell me any thing about this series of tapes
JOE

zanimum

Reaction score
They say they're from Viewmaster? As in the red things with the 3D slide wheels?

jobedo

Reaction score
zanimum said:
They say they're from Viewmaster? As in the red things with the 3D slide wheels?
No they are VCR tapes

jobedo

Reaction score
There were 4 episodes and I, have 3
Magic on Seasme ST.
Telly and Uncle Wally(tell jokes) Grover and Little boy Cris read the NO sign ,Honkers sing honk around the clock. Ernie sings I would like to visit but not live on the moon Count sings counting potato song.Kermit and Elmo talk about quiet and loud 33 min long

Lets play school,
Gina ,Oscar,Big Bird,Telly and Elmo. ABCs and the cresent moon song ,Bert doing the pidgen song .Cookie chases Guy around mike's pie shop.Grover and Prarie Dawn sing about sharing.31 min long

Oscars Letter Party,
Bob and Oscar try to get kids to come to competeing parties ABCs,and a pig movie, Kermit sings i'm proud to be me a frog in the glen Grover follows the sign,Kenmit sings Caribian Anfibian .31 min long

They went in a View Master VCR player with a controller of some sort that allowed you to push a button or move a lever to choose alternate story lines . High quality video and very inertaining and fun to watch
JOE

superfan

Reaction score
Any chance you could download some pics of this for us to see? Not necessarily the segments on tv, but the View Master tapes themselves..!