Sesame Steet DVD

paulyw

Reaction score
I have a Sesame Street DVD which it titled "School TIme Sesame STreet vloume one" which has the very first episode on the show. It also has other episodes as well.

LincolnHeights

Reaction score
Are you sure it's not called "Old School Sesame Street"? That's the only classic DVD release so far, and it does feature the first episode of the show. I never did buy that DVD, because about 5 years ago, I got to see all of the shows that are on there on The Noggin Channel, back when they were airing them in the middle of the night at 2 and 4 in the morning I believe. I had Noggin from October 2001-December 2002, and I saw every "Sesame Street Unpaved" episode during that time, which was 67 episodes from 1969-1989. There was some really interesting shows there. I got to see what the show was like before I was born or could remember from 1969-1983, and I also got to see episodes from 1984-1988 that were from my childhood era, that I hadn't seen in years. I hope they release more classic Sesame on DVD, but I also hope it's some Non Noggin stuff, and that the future DVD releases have more episodes. Mabye 12 or 13 hour long shows would be nice. Oh well we'll just have to see. :stick_out_tongue::frown::smile: