Sesame Street 4d: The Movie site!

beaker

Reaction score
Taken from Tough Piugs forum...

http://osaka.cool.ne.jp/haruechan/usj/attraction/79motion.html

I dont care if youre not a Sesame fan, ya cant tell me that doesnt look awesome^_^ Man, those Japanese have it made...now if only Muppet Show could be popular like Sesame Street there!

Thanks to Warrick for this translation:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

each character shows what their movie would be like. first, grover climbs down off of the stoop and you can see his full body in 360 degrees, which i thought was cooler than any 3-D show. he pretends to be a cowboy, then a fireman, and then supergrover, only to be flattened by a boulder that is too heavy for him to lift.

next is ernie and bert. ernie tortures bert by taking him to the desert, then a bathtub, and then the ocean floor where bert is attacked by an octopus, and then forced to tango with him.

cookie monster's was the obvious best. his is a monster movie. it begins with an oversized cookie monster atop a building (see king kong with blue fur). people start to scream, but cookie says that he isn't the monster, the monster is behind you! then a giant cookie flies in like a UFO and.. well, you can figure out how he solves this problem.

oscar then goes and imagines sesame street as a dump with vermin and singing socks.

elmo fixes the situation by imagining a sunny day and rainbows and whatnot.

the end is telly with a tuba with a chicken inside and he blows the tubs so the chicken flies out and then back into the tuba. don't ask me, it's in the movie.

the best part, however, is a couple of brief cameos by some old characters. that's right, the twiddlebugs appear a few times as CGI at the beginning and end of the show. very cool to have them back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds awesome!

radionate

Reaction score
I'm afraid that's not the translation Cory.

That is a recounting of the film, as seen by an intern at Sesame Workshop.

Danny posted the translation to that website on Tough Pigs. Basically it just is instructions to make the image of Cookie Monster appear 3D.

FozzieBear

Reaction score
That looks so cool, I wish Australia had something like that...

FozzieBear (Luke)

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
FozzieBear said:
That looks so cool, I wish Australia had something like that...

FozzieBear (Luke)
So do I, we dont have anything good here in Australia apart from Palisades figures of course.
:smile: