Sesame Street 70's and 80's Episodes

DonMusicFan

Reaction score
Hey Everybody~

I'm back after a long absense from the board. It is sure nice to be back online though. I'm looking for copies of episodes of Sesame Street from the 70's and 80's. Truthfully, I'm not all that picky seeing as how all I really have are compilations. I would like to get back to my roots and rebuild the collection of mine that was lost many years ago.

I have a few, somewhat rarer items to trade in DVD or VHS format including, but not limited to: The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 years, Of Muppets and Men, Sax and Violence, Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson, Play Along Games songs, I'm Glad I"m Me, Learning about Letters, Learning About Numbers, Bedtime Stories and Songs, and some more I can sure email you about.

There are a few clips I wouldn't mind getting a hold of: Captain Vegetable, Ernie and Bert in Egypt, "Loaf of Bread, Gallon of milk, Stick of butter" (If any of you remember that) Any Sesame with Mahna Mahna or Bip, National Assosication of W Lovers, Any Sesame with Kermit--(newsflashes are great, esp w/ Pinnochio), etc.

I know I'm rambling, but I'm very anxious to get a hold of some full episodes of the 70's-80's. If any of you can help me out, I would be very grateful. You can post, or email me at smgrigal@hotmail.com

Thanks again all!
:eek: :eek:

FshyFshyFshy

Reaction score
Looking for Classic Sesame Street Episodes

Hello, I am looking for some classic episodes most likely from the 70's of Sesame Street. If possible, I would REALLY like to see a classic Ernie & Bert clip where Ernie has a television that only says, "I...I...I" I am also looking for a segment where a boy and girl are playing house together and the little girl keeps telling the boy to get up to take care of the "baby". At the end of the segment the boy tells the girl something to the effect of, "It's YOUR turn".

I have the 30th anniversary special with "Maria", "Bob", "Susan", Carol Spinney, and the voice of Telly Monster (forgive me his name just left me). Included in this special is "Mahna Mahna". I have the Biography episode of SS along with a few SS episodes. Included are the episodes where Big Bird's home gets wiped out by the hurricane. I also have an episode (I believe it's the episode where Papa Bear makes a pouridge maker that makes too much pouridge) with Big Bird and Zoe talking to Christopher Reeve and his son. Christopher is explaining to Big Bird and Zoe about his disability.

If anyone would like to trade some episodes, you can contact me at ASweetDreamer26@aol.com

Much Thanks!

Shelbie

pollick529

Reaction score
Hey, I have the following SS episodes to trade:

1 - from NET
179 - from a 16mm film transfer*
573 - from PBS, has Teletape countdown at the beginning*
871 - from Noggin
926 - from Noggin
1853 - from TVOntario*
1858 - from TVOntario*
2058 - Canadian episode*
2096 - from Noggin (half of the theme is missing)
2312 - from PBS (end credits are missing)
2313 - from PBS (end credits are missing)
2404 - from Noggin (theme is missing)

* - DVD available

If interested, please let me know. Thanks a lot! :smile:

FshyFshyFshy

Reaction score
FshyFshyFshy said:
Hello, I am looking for some classic episodes most likely from the 70's of Sesame Street. If possible, I would REALLY like to see a classic Ernie & Bert clip where Ernie has a television that only says, "I...I...I"
This is is episode 2282...if anyone has this episode, please let me know! :smile: