1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street around the world

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by wes, Dec 13, 2005.

1. wes

wes Active Member

Is there a List of The different Sesame street From around the world, and their web sites that i could get ny where Here or on the Net?
  2. Pino

Pino Member

3. wes

wes Active Member

thank you that helps!!:)
  4. Pino

Pino Member

5. wes

wes Active Member

Thanks alot!!, i love your avatar
  6. zanimum

zanimum New Member

7. doctort13

doctort13 Member

Does anyone know if any of the International Sesame's are available on DVD? I would really like to see a few of them. Any of you Sesame Video traders know where I can begin to find these?

Thanks!
  8. Pino

Pino Member

While browsing the net I once stumbed upone a library that has a tape from several even the turkish version.. I believ the library was somewhere in san fransisco. If I find the link again Ill post it ok?
  9. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

There are quite a few videos where Sesame Street explores Israel and the Jewish culture- called "Shalom Sesame" - I have seen quite a few tapes at the library. I'm not sure if this is a special VHS project or if this is actual episodes of the Israeli version of Sesame Street - which apparently is called Rechov Sumsum, according to that Wikipedia article.

These are actually available on both VHS and DVD.
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/s...h&field-keywords=Shalom Sesame&Go.x=3&Go.y=13
    :)
  10. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

You know... Went to that link and checked out the character list. Not entirely complete, at least some of the ones I have on my Muppet Listings weren't there. But some were new and I'd appreciate any and all help in verifying that said international Muppet characters exist and their names are correct for addition to the list.
    The ones already taken care of are Cuernos, which has been added from Mexico; and Graf Zahl, which isn't the Count's German cousin but just the German name for the Count himself.
    If you need the list of what I'm looking for, please LMK and I could post it here as well.