Sesame Street Character Questions

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everybody. Basically, I'm back to asking some quick questions about a few more characters that I don't recognize. Here's the list of characters I'm currently working with to integrate into my master list.
Headline Howie
Nelson
Jeneatte
Leo the Party Monster
Juliet
Merry Monster
Maiden Number Two
The Divine Miss M
The Count's Brother
Pico
Little Red Riding Hood (Wasn't there a News Flash skit where Kermit reported on the scene in Little Red Riding Hood's grandmother's cottage?)
Mike (Owner of Mike's Bakery whose tie Cookie Monster ate)
The Git Along Little Doggies
Jeffy
The S Girls (They joined Carol Channing and Sammy the Snake in "Hello, Sammy")."

Here are my quick questions.
1 Which amongst this brief list of names are human characters? Can anybody further help by saying what actor or actress portrayed which human character?
2 Is Juliette a furry blue female monster who was Telly's "girlfriend" for a while because they had the same worrysome attitude? Or this a completely different character? If so, please describe what it looks like.
3 Is Merry Monster a small furry yellow-orange female monster with two yellowish horns on her head? Is Merry Monster her correct name or is it Mary Monster? Or is these two different characters? If so, please describe what the characters look like.
4 Are the Git Along Little Doggies doglike muppets who served as Polly Darton's backup singers?
5 Please provide descriptions for the other characters listed, that way I can finally identify who these characters and add their names to my ever-loving ever-growing Muppet master listing.
Thank you to all those who can accurately answer my questions and help me out!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i don't know any of them but that Leo The Party Monster sounds like my kinda muppet! Where did u see this list anyways?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
i don't know any of them but that Leo The Party Monster sounds like my kinda muppet! Where did u see this list anyways?
punkNpuppets: This is only half the list of a batch of Muppet Show and Sesame Street characters suggested by Blue AM, another fellow muppetcentral.com member, as additions to my master Muppet listing. You can check out the entire list I've compiled and the suggestions he made in a thread called "Muppet Listing 3.0" over in the Classic Muppets section, but you'll have to dig for it. Just adjust your thread post viewing options to "Last 75 days" only as a temporary means to find the thread in page 8. A current updated version is on its way, and I wanted to finalize these additions by corroborating the characters' identities before posting the improved masterlist.

Hope this helps.

Pork

Reaction score
Seeing as you know so much about stuff count,
is

Pork

Reaction score
since you know alot count dude,:rolleyes:
could you please tell me where I can get a list of muppet characters with a little bit about each of them...or is that not possible?

anna

Pork

Reaction score
thanks alot count....very helpfull stuff:crazy:

Anna