Sesame Street Character Test

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey Friends -

Found this interesting test: Let's see how ya do!! :stick_out_tongue:

Let's see which Sesame Street character you're most like by taking the Sesame Street Character Test.

DON'T READ THE ANSWERS UNTIL YOU HAVE TAKEN THE TEST!

Ever wondered which Muppet character you are most like?
A team of researchers got together and analyzed the personalities of Sesame Street characters and put the gathered information into this quiz.

Answer each of the ten questions with the answer that best describes you. You need pen and paper to keep track of the question number and your answer. Add up the points that correspond with your answer.

1. What describes your perfect date?
a)candlelight dinner for two; b) amusement park;
c)rollerblade in the park; d) rock concert; e) see a movie

2. What is your favorite type of music?
a) rock and roll; b) alternative; c) soft rock; d) classical;
e) popular

3. What is your favorite type of movie?
a) comedy; b) horror; c) musical; d) romance; e) documentary

4. Which of the following jobs would you chose if you were given
only these choices?
a) waiter/waitress; b) sports player; c) teacher; d) policeman;
e) bartender

5. Which would you rather do if you had an hour to waste?
a) work out; b) read; c) watch TV; d) listen to the radio;
e) sleep

6. Of the following colors, which do you like the best?
a) yellow; b) white; c) sky blue; d) teal; e) red

7. Which one of the following would you like to eat right now?
a) ice cream; b) pizza; c) sushi; d) pasta; e) salad

8. What is your favorite holiday?
a) Halloween; b) Christmas; c) New Year's; d) Valentine's Day;
e) Thanksgiving

9. If you could go to any of the following places, which would it
be?
a) Paris; b) Spain; c) Las Vegas; d) Hawaii; e) Hollywood

10. Of the following, who would you rather spend time with?
a) someone who is smart; b) someone with good looks;
c) someone who is a party animal; d) someone who has fun
all the time; e) someone who is very emotional

Now total up your points and find your character below:

# 1 ... a=4 b=2 c=5 d=1 e=3

# 2 ... a=2 b=1 c=4 d=5 e=3

# 3 ... a=2 b=1 c=3 d=4 e=5

# 4 ... a=4 b=5 c=3 d=2 e=1

# 5 ... a=5 b=4 c=2 d=1 e=3

# 6 ... a=1 b=5 c=3 d=2 e=4

# 7 ... a=3 b=2 c=1 d=4 e=5

# 8 ... a=1 b=3 c=2 d=4 e=5

# 9 ... a=4 b=5 c=1 d=2 e=3

#10 ... a=5 b=2 c=1 d=3 e=4

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(10-17 points) You are OSCAR. You are wild and crazy and you know it. You know how to have fun, but you may take it to extremes. You know what you are doing though, and are much in control of your own life. People don't always see things your way, but that doesn't mean you should do away with your beliefs. Try to remember that your wild spirit can lead to hurting yourself and others.

(18-26 points) You are ERNIE. You are fun, friendly, and popular. You are a real crowd pleaser. You have probably been out on the town your share of times yet you come home with the values that your mother taught you. Marriage and children are important to you, but only after you have fun. Don't let the people you please influence you to stray.

(27-34 points) You are ELMO. You are cute and you are a friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of backstabbers and you are worry free.

(35-42 points) You are KERMIT. You are a lover. Romance, flowers, and wine are all you need to enjoy yourself. You are serious about all commitments. A family person. You call your Mom every Sunday and never forget a birthday. Don't let your passion for romance get confused with the real thing.

(43-50 points) You are BERT. You are smart, a real thinker. Every
situation is approached with a plan. You are very healthy in mind and body. You teach strong family values. Keep your feet planted in them, but don't overlook a bad situation when it does happen.

I'm Elmo!!!

- Billy :cool:

prickle747

Reaction score
this is kinda cool............i'm elmo...........lol

i thought maybe kermit.........thanks :smile:

please post your outcome if your not shy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Me...I'm :stick_out_tongue: ! When I read the answer, I think I was cheated because...

1. I answered all of the questions correctly,
2. I added up my score!

But I SERIOUSLY doubt that I'M popular and a crowd pleaser, all my life people wouldn't want to be in my crowd, and as for popularity, people chose to have that f**kin' idiot SpongeBob as their friend. But at least I like Ernie, so I guess I can't really complain. :smile:

P

Philo and Gunge

I'm Elmo.

If you excuse me, I have to take out a blue blanket and some crayons now.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm Elmo. I hate this test I'm not Elmo I should be Ernie or some other character. Elmos ok but its like Courage I think I was cheated beacuse I do make fun of other people. Theres only one thing in there that might be right is Friends don't want to lose me but still I'm not Elmo. I'm not Cute either I'm on the other side of ugly: "OK" thats how I see my self. OK not cute. I'm trying the test again to see if there was something else I missed.

PS: If there was less answers I proubelly be Oscar. What I read on Oscars is how I think I would be. So actally I'm Oscar but it still says I'm Elmo so Old Elmo is ok. But to me I'm Elmo and Oscar put together.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I got Elmo. I don't think I'm that much like any of those Muppets. Maybe Oscar, except not wild. Crazy, yes. Wild, no.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Sweet! I got :stick_out_tongue: which is cool 'cause I guess I am kinda like Ernie

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Man! Practically everybody is coming out Elmo! Me too... I wouldn't really think of myself as Elmo, probably Kermit out of the five, but I guess I can live with it. (My brother tells me I would have been Bert.) Ah, well... :smile:
Erin

Erine81981

Reaction score
U know I never relised Hera u have the girl from "The Ring" movie for an avatar. Since I just saw part of it last night I never saw it now I know where the little girl is from. Pretty cool.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I saw the movie, but I never noticed that either. (Of course, whether I "saw" it is in contention, since I had a popcorn bag shielding my eyes throughout most of the movie...) :stick_out_tongue:
Erin