1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Street Christmas Puzzle and Coloring Book

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by Erine81981, Nov 17, 2003.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I normaly don't care about telling anytime I find stuff at Goodwill (where I work) of Muppets and Sesame Steet stuff but I wanted to tell everyone I found a Christmas Puzzle and Christmas Coloring Book of Sesame Street. It's pretty cool. Both from the late 80's. The Puzzle characters that have on it r: Big Bird, Oscar, Cookie Monster, Grover, Elmo and Ernie & Bert. BB, E&B and G seem to be singing christmas songs. Elmo's hanging stuff on the tree, Cookie has a plate of cookies in his hand, Oscar (who I've never seen do this) has a smile and playing the piano. It's a pertty cool neat vintage SS puzzle where Elmo not the center of attison. The Coloring Book is called "Christmas in the Country." It seems to have all the characters enjoying a christmas out in the country. (Kind of like MFC but w/o the other muppets) So this time its BB, CM, G and Praie Dawn go to visit Granny Bird. Then some where in the middle of this, Ernie and Bert show up. There are a group of Monsters that come to sing but seem that one looks just like Two-Head M but seems to different. Its a cute coloring book. I just love working at GW. For some reason I seem to find more neat stuff at GW then I do on Ebay. Thanks for reading this. Hope everyone has a nice Holiday. :p :grouchy:
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

They usully have a lot of old SS books round here...

I even found one entirely about Biff the Construction worker... in pretty good condition too!
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Yep. They inteand to have alot of SS books. I get tons of them everytime. Even the Libray set one time. People give alot of SS video tapes and even old toys. I even got a Cookie Monster pull toy where he's riding a tricycle and his legs move as well as his hand up and down. I would love to keep working there for a longer time but I don't get out of my parents hair I'm going to die at a very young age.