Sesame Street Christmas Puzzle and Coloring Book

Erine81981

Reaction score
I normaly don't care about telling anytime I find stuff at Goodwill (where I work) of Muppets and Sesame Steet stuff but I wanted to tell everyone I found a Christmas Puzzle and Christmas Coloring Book of Sesame Street. It's pretty cool. Both from the late 80's. The Puzzle characters that have on it r: Big Bird, Oscar, Cookie Monster, Grover, Elmo and Ernie & Bert. BB, E&B and G seem to be singing christmas songs. Elmo's hanging stuff on the tree, Cookie has a plate of cookies in his hand, Oscar (who I've never seen do this) has a smile and playing the piano. It's a pertty cool neat vintage SS puzzle where Elmo not the center of attison. The Coloring Book is called "Christmas in the Country." It seems to have all the characters enjoying a christmas out in the country. (Kind of like MFC but w/o the other muppets) So this time its BB, CM, G and Praie Dawn go to visit Granny Bird. Then some where in the middle of this, Ernie and Bert show up. There are a group of Monsters that come to sing but seem that one looks just like Two-Head M but seems to different. Its a cute coloring book. I just love working at GW. For some reason I seem to find more neat stuff at GW then I do on Ebay. Thanks for reading this. Hope everyone has a nice Holiday. :stick_out_tongue: :grouchy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
They usully have a lot of old SS books round here...

I even found one entirely about Biff the Construction worker... in pretty good condition too!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yep. They inteand to have alot of SS books. I get tons of them everytime. Even the Libray set one time. People give alot of SS video tapes and even old toys. I even got a Cookie Monster pull toy where he's riding a tricycle and his legs move as well as his hand up and down. I would love to keep working there for a longer time but I don't get out of my parents hair I'm going to die at a very young age.