1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street/Electric Company magazines

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by Pug Lover, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Pug Lover New Member

Correct me if I'm wrong,but I seem to remember Sesame Street having it's own magazine throughout the 1970s.I think The Electric Company also had their own magazine series.I still have a book called The Electric Company/Nitty Gritty Rhyming Riddle Book from 1973.A cute book with Electric Company characters such as Janet Of The Jungle and Paul The Gorilla seen in cartoon form. :zany:
  2. Phillip Administrator

Actually there were three different CTW magazines: Sesame Street, The Electric Company and 3-2-1 Contact.
  3. Ryan New Member

Miss Piggy was even on the cover of Electric Company Magazine, in the early 80's for Valentine's Day.