1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street Encyclopedia

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Thijs, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Thijs

Thijs Member

For people who don't know it yet, our new adress is www.sesame-encyclopedia.com

A to P are already moved, but we're working on the rest. We hope to add more characters when we're finished moving.

Thijs and BlueFrackle
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey Thijs, glad to hear the SS Encyclopedia is still in business. Keep your eyes open, I suspect there might be enough entries in a recent post to get Muppet Listing 15.0 online as soon as this weekend.
    Have a great day.
  3. Thijs

Thijs Member

O good, you're still busy too.
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Your URL has been updated on our links page. Thanks for the update.
  5. Thijs

Thijs Member

Thanks Phil. I've moved all the characters. I'll close the old site. From now on, more characters will be added.
  6. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

No problem. Hope that all is well for you in the Netherlands.
  7. Thijs

Thijs Member

Good news, I added the first characters: Maurice, Farley and the Beetles!
  8. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Very Nice! Thanks!
  9. Thijs

Thijs Member

I added something new: Cameos. Characters that only appeared once. But mind, some of those "nameless" characters do have a name. If there are people who have the skit where the characters are from and can tell me their name, I would be very grateful.
  10. Thijs

Thijs Member

After two years of searching and searching, we found a pic of Sully. Now I'm going to take some rest.....

11. Looking at that picture of Sully on the website, I seem to actually remember that scene.

Still love looking at the site.

Matt H.
  12. mikealan

mikealan New Member

nice update!

I'm really glad that you updated the bio of the Two-Headed Monster and more characters like Farley, Sully, Bert's Nephew Brad, the Beetles, and a few others, and I know everything about an AM that appeared on one of Guy Smiley's game shows "Dialing For Prizes Movie"-Mr. Luckey.

Name: Mr. Luckey
    Years: 1974
    Seasons: 6
    Performers: Jerry Nelson
    Facts: This AM can also be used in the segment "Ernie & Bert At the Movies: Ernie Watches An Emotional Movie" where he hushed Bert down when Ernie was scared, sad, and happy when he sees the movie.
    Description: Mr. Luckey appeared once on one of Guy Smiley's game shows "Dialing For Prizes Movie". He is a blue AM in a bank suit. He knows the lucky word of the day beginning with the letter 'F'-'FUR'. He won the game by saying the word 'FUR' so he won something that covers with fur-monsters!

I do have that game-show sketch on DVD-R, which was used on SS# 3244. I think I have to try to take a pic of him off the TV or computer when I watch it on the computer!
  13. mikealan, what is 3244's street plot?
  14. mikealan

mikealan New Member

It was where Telly was planning to do something today on Sesame Street from his list like the number four, body parts, and the Spanish words beso and agua, but his mother wants him to clean his room, so Oscar fills in for him and does tricks to other neighbors on Sesame Street about the number four, body parts, and the Spanish words beso and agua like Prairie, Buster, Gina, and a few others.

The sponsors of this episode from Season 25 were F, V, & 4.