Sesame Street Encyclopedia

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
Looking at that picture of Sully on the website, I seem to actually remember that scene.

Still love looking at the site.

Matt H.

mikealan

Reaction score
nice update!

I'm really glad that you updated the bio of the Two-Headed Monster and more characters like Farley, Sully, Bert's Nephew Brad, the Beetles, and a few others, and I know everything about an AM that appeared on one of Guy Smiley's game shows "Dialing For Prizes Movie"-Mr. Luckey.

Name: Mr. Luckey
Years: 1974
Seasons: 6
Performers: Jerry Nelson
Facts: This AM can also be used in the segment "Ernie & Bert At the Movies: Ernie Watches An Emotional Movie" where he hushed Bert down when Ernie was scared, sad, and happy when he sees the movie.
Description: Mr. Luckey appeared once on one of Guy Smiley's game shows "Dialing For Prizes Movie". He is a blue AM in a bank suit. He knows the lucky word of the day beginning with the letter 'F'-'FUR'. He won the game by saying the word 'FUR' so he won something that covers with fur-monsters!

I do have that game-show sketch on DVD-R, which was used on SS# 3244. I think I have to try to take a pic of him off the TV or computer when I watch it on the computer!

mikealan

Reaction score
SesameStreetGuy said:
mikealan, what is 3244's street plot?
It was where Telly was planning to do something today on Sesame Street from his list like the number four, body parts, and the Spanish words beso and agua, but his mother wants him to clean his room, so Oscar fills in for him and does tricks to other neighbors on Sesame Street about the number four, body parts, and the Spanish words beso and agua like Prairie, Buster, Gina, and a few others.

The sponsors of this episode from Season 25 were F, V, & 4.