Sesame Street episode #1037 to DVD/VHS!

viitaan

Reaction score
Hiya,

I desperately would like to hear the complete Sesame Street track featured on Hal Ashby's movie Being There. The episode in question is #1037.

Now I am trying to find someone who could put Sesame Street episode #1037 on dvd or VHS, preferably DVD. I am willing to pay for materials inc postage and 20 dollars extra.

Could anyone help me out?

AVi

mikealan

Reaction score
viitaan said:
Hiya,

I desperately would like to hear the complete Sesame Street track featured on Hal Ashby's movie Being There. The episode in question is #1037.

Now I am trying to find someone who could put Sesame Street episode #1037 on dvd or VHS, preferably DVD. I am willing to pay for materials inc postage and 20 dollars extra.

Could anyone help me out?

AVi
I have episode 1037

viitaan

Reaction score
episode 1037

great!

pls get in touch with me if you want to help me out and put the episode on vhs or dvd. as mentioned before, I'll pay you for your trouble.

you can email me here: viitaan INSERTYOUKNOWWHATSIGN yahoo.com

AVi

viitaan

Reaction score
hiya,
I posted a month ago here my request to get episode 1037 on VHS/DVD. immediately I received two very helpful replies from members who have it, great.

now I would like to get a reply from someone who has it and actually would be able to help me out by taping and posting it. if its a questions of covering the costs, drop me a line and lets discuss.

tx!

AVi

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
This is the one where Buffy sings to Big Bird about how she'll never neglect him, even though she has a new baby (from 1977).

viitaan

Reaction score
episode 1037

yeah, that's the one with buffy and you are right, that's the track I'd like to get !

anyone interested in copying it for me?

AVi