Sesame Street episode #796

truth66

Reaction score
This is to anyone who can possibly assist. I have been searching high and low to find Sesame Street episode #796 on video or DVD for quite some time now. I have completely exhausted all of my resources and have come up empty. Does anyone have episode #796 on video or DVD? If so, would you be willing to provide me with a copy? I (unfortunately) have nothing to trade with as I am merely an appreciative watcher of Sesame Street and have done so since the mid 1970's. I am begging for mercy!!! I know that there must be some kind souls out there, who feel my frustration and may be willing to assist me or maybe talk about working something out.

mikealan

Reaction score
truth66 said:
This is to anyone who can possibly assist. I have been searching high and low to find Sesame Street episode #796 on video or DVD for quite some time now. I have completely exhausted all of my resources and have come up empty. Does anyone have episode #796 on video or DVD? If so, would you be willing to provide me with a copy? I (unfortunately) have nothing to trade with as I am merely an appreciative watcher of Sesame Street and have done so since the mid 1970's. I am begging for mercy!!! I know that there must be some kind souls out there, who feel my frustration and may be willing to assist me or maybe talk about working something out.
I DO have episode #796.

truth66

Reaction score
Mikealan,

Thank you! I knew that there was someone out there who understood my plight. So, before we try and work out something, I just want to verify that this is the episode with the "Pockets" song / skit on it, and that you have a perfectly good clean copy? DVD would be what I prefer, but I am willing to be flexible. So, let's see what we can work out. I would be willing to pay for a copy since I have nothing to trade. Please let me know what you think.

mikealan

Reaction score
truth66 said:
Mikealan,

Thank you! I knew that there was someone out there who understood my plight. So, before we try and work out something, I just want to verify that this is the episode with the "Pockets" song / skit on it, and that you have a perfectly good clean copy? DVD would be what I prefer, but I am willing to be flexible. So, let's see what we can work out. I would be willing to pay for a copy since I have nothing to trade. Please let me know what you think.
I got that from BWSmith last year. It's complete and its flawless! :smile:

truth66

Reaction score
Mikealan,

I tried to private e-mail you, but your box is full and will not allow any other messages to be sent.

mikealan

Reaction score
truth66 said:
Mikealan,

I tried to private e-mail you, but your box is full and will not allow any other messages to be sent.
But I don't know how to delete some private messages!