Sesame Street Episode 847 with Margaret Hamilton

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
HBO owns the rights to The Wizard Oz because HBO is part of Warner. Recently it's been a while btw but i'm here to give some updates on any leaks. Some footage apparently got leaked onto 4chan and audio, The audio is on youtube currently. A user called PBSObserver tried to upload the footage twice, Thankfully I was able to get him to fully stop. Since then however the footage has been posted onto Archive.org and from where we are at that point. The user won't take it down. I'm planning to contact the site on friday upon the situation to see if they can do something. Im happy people got to see lost Sesame Street footage but it honestly shouldn't be on the internet unless Sesame open's up and releases the episode which at this point HBO is our best bet with them owning rights to the Wizard of Oz. One more thing my Aunt has seen the episode in full. She wasn't scared by the episode.
Hey derp, it's general_wartortle from discord... anyway, I can basically confirm the reason the episode hasn't been released is not because of rights, but simply cause they don't want to.

gravy

Reaction score
Hey derp, it's general_wartortle from discord... anyway, I can basically confirm the reason the episode hasn't been released is not because of rights, but simply cause they don't want to.
it could be both 💅

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Whoever illegally leaked the footage of the last three street scenes of this episode on archive.org should better hope the FBI finds his upload before Sesame Workshop does.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Let's put our hands to hopes that this illegal leak be taken down, otherwise Sesame Workshop will not be able to release more lost episodes like this one...

cjd874

Reaction score
When Scott brings out his sarcasm, you know he’s been through so much with the fans.
Well, you can't spell the word "fanatic" without "fan," so....there's that. It really is sad that people spend so much time obsessing over lost media. I mean it's good to have a moderate and controlled interest in it, but when people leak footage like this to the public when it CLEARLY wasn't meant to be for the public, it ruffles my feathers. It's just self-absorbed, disrespectful, and insane behavior.
Hey kids: stay in school, eat your vegetables, avoid drugs, and NEVER leak lost media to the public.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh for sure. It’s like the equivalent of taking someone else’s work and claiming it’s yours.