Sesame Street Episode 847 with Margaret Hamilton

Cookie3001

Reaction score
@ToughPigsJoe with all do respect, they did say they aren't going to do anything with the episode after this so if this is the only chance we get to see it obviously someone is gonna want to record it

ToughPigsJoe

Reaction score
Just because there aren't plans at the moment to show the episode doesn't mean that they won't ever do it. I understand the idea that people want to revisit it or share it with others, but it's still pretty ****** to pirate video after being asked politely by Craig before the show.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
with all do respect, they did say they aren't going to do anything with the episode after this so if this is the only chance we get to see it obviously someone is gonna want to record it
Don't make excuses for these people. They were told not to do something, and they did it anyway. Adults should know better, even when it's related to a children's show.

Last edited:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
okay, okay. I'm not trying to excuse what these people did and apologize if it sounds like I was, all I'm trying to say is that everyone is looking for the episode and it's not likely they will get another chance to see it so there is probably going to be one or more people who record the episode. I personally think it was wrong and it isn't something I would have done

ToughPigsJoe

Reaction score
For what it's worth, we at ToughPigs (as well as the Muppet Wiki) are working hard to get some of this old and rare stuff out into the world, but we still need to work legitimately with Sesame, Disney, and Henson, or else we risk things being locked up in the vaults even tighter. There are people fighting to release this content one way or another, and bootlegs and pirating don't help our case at all.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Well one good thing about this screening was that now they finally shed some light on this episode, now people won't think it's as bad or dark as most people have said. Also more people can see that this is a memorable episode and even more people will want to see it

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Audio - Link removed out of respect for Sesame Workshop and The Jim Henson Legacy
We've removed this link out of respect for the relationships with Sesame Workshop and The Jim Henson Legacy. Thanks to everyone for your understanding. If anyone has any questions about this, feel free to contact us.

We all would love to see more classic Sesame episodes. Be thankful for what we have now and have faith that more will surface in time. As we've said before, Sesame Workshop knows how much fans want to see more classic material and is working to make that happen.

Last edited: