1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street episode guide coming soon

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by SesameStreetGuy, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Not bad. But you might want to wait for eps 4093 - 4096 since they haven't aired yet. The airdate you posted for them is April, yet they aren't scheduled to air until September.
  2. The Count Moderator

Yes. The real original airdates for Episodes 4093 through to 4106 will be all in the month of September 2005, starting on September 5.

Episodes 4107 and 4108, the season finale with Mumford's "Big Little Trick", where Big Bird gets shrunken won't air until December 2005.

Most weird planning on SW's part, but so long as we get our episodes, it'll be A-OK.
  3. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Unfortunately, I believe September and December are both pledge months. So even when they do air, they might be interrupted unfortunately. We might have to wait longer to see those eps completely uncut. I hope I'm wrong about this though.
  4. Boober_Gorg Active Member

4100 aired today, and it looks like 4103 is scheduled for Thursday. :confused:
  5. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Which one is 4100? I don't see it in the ep guide.
  6. furryfella New Member

Cool guide Buddy!! I wish Noggin would have shown more of the season7 stuff
  7. MuppetDude Active Member

It was the "'What Happens Next' Show" episode. There was a guide to season 36 back in April.

Well, that episode threw off my taping schedule. ;)
  8. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

I see. So they are playing a few episode which haven't aired yet. I'll have to start to pay more attention. ;)
  9. Hey, can anyone here just list any episode at all that you know the numbers and street plots...the airdates i know how to take care of.
  10. The Count Moderator

Well... Stemming from your own listing... Here's what I got.
    355 Rain Storm.
    1090-1095 Hawaii Vacation.
    1090 is actually the SS gang at the airport going through security and boarding the plane en route to Hawaii. They didn't land there until Episode 1091.
    1316 SS in Puerto Rico, to throw María a surprise 21st birthday party. Though my mom believes there's a second SS in PR episode based from her memories of when I was younger.
    16?? Olivia's Grandmother sets up a Fruit Stand. S

1706-1710 Big Bird Goes to Camp Echo Rock.
    2096 Grown-Ups meet Snuffy.
    2155 or 2159 Mrs. Frieda Blecchman visits Oscar and Uncle Wally.
    2173 Captain Swashbuckle. María and Luis get caught up in this book, so much so they lose track of time for their other errands at times.
    Hope this helps and have a good day.
  11. muppet maniac Well-Known Member

More eps to add:

SEASON 33
    3984-Mail-it-Shop opens
    *Big Bird finds a
    *Big Bird breaks his ankle
    *Zoe and Rosita pretend to be wolves
    *Elmo and Gina spend time together
    4018-Rosita teaches Spanish words to Zoe
    4029-Telly`s cousin Izzy visits
    4030-Oscar and Telly: Roadtrip gone Wrong

4030 1/2: Sesame Street 4-D Movie Magic(not seen in the U.S.)

SEASON 34
    *Elmo and Zoe search for Rocco
    *Cookie Monster gets the Cookie flu
    *Rosita and Elmo cant find each other for their playdate

And these(forgot the episode #, ah well)
    *Telly pretends to be Triangle Guy, and a penguin takes his costume
    *Oscar staying over at Maria and Luis` place for the night
    *Oscar and Slimey teach Sloppy to wiggle
    *Telly gets Triangle flu
    *Baby Bear and Telly`s Secret Friendship Club(Password:poko Noko)(Season 29)
    *Slimey comes home
    *Baby Bear`s string gone missing
    *Tara becomes part of the Grouch Parade
    *Sally Messy Yuckayel: Oscar adopts a kitten
    *SMY(w/ Oscar and Grundgetta)
    *Super Heroes Day(Telly has a hard time deciding what superhero he wants to be)
    *Telly`s broken arm-Oscar feels sorry for him but doesnt want to admit, so he hides in his trashcan
    *Grandmothers Day
    ...and I`ll post more later.
  12. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see your completed episode guide, this is going to be a MAJOR accomplishment! You forgot an episode from the 1991-1992 season. I forget what the episode number, but here's the plot: Elmo want to be like The Count and make the "ka-boom, ka-boom" when he finishes his counting to 18.
  13. ssetta Active Member

That's episode 2963.
  14. zanimum New Member

TV Tome is pretty bad. About three years ago, I was the SS editor for TV Tome, but as soon as I prepared content offline, they replaced me with a lighting guy from the show itself, without even telling me I was gone.

He added info on one special, then quit.

Since then the new contributors haven't been great either, pretty stagnent.
  15. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I was a TV Tome editor too. Now my show and people guides were pretty accurate (or at least I tried to). Then suddenly, the webmaster back-stabbed us, and sold TV Tome to Cnet, who in returned, turned it into the complicated, unfriendly, and horrible TV.com.

Oh BTW, I've got another episode to add to your guide...

2911. Chicago the Lion goes hunting for vegetables.
  16. G-MAN Active Member

There were a couple of episodes that I saw on Noggin on the 123 Sesame line-up which means they must have aired anywhere from 1990 to 2002

In one episode Zoey wouldn't let Elmo play with her "Zoeymobile", in another episode Telly was haunted by an alien X that only he could see (whenever he tried to get somebody to see it, it floated offscreen before they turned around) and it whistled the "X-Files Theme", and in another episode Baby Bear was too tired to be able to have his playdate with Elmo and kept falling asleep (I think that he was trying to avoid the urge to either nap or hibernate).
  17. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

If memory serves, I believe those episodes you just mentioned are from season 29 or season 30. They aired in 1999.
  18. ssetta Active Member

Now do you actually HAVE this episode?
  19. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I have like the opening sequence of it. Before the theme, Chicago appears like the MGM lion to introduce the episode. "Hi, I'm Chicago the Lion, on Sesame Street today, I'm goin' huntin'!" Then a couple of kids enter shouting "And so are we!" They all roar as the theme plays, the number appears as 2911. Then the opening, as Chicago sings "I'm a veg-e-table lion!" as Big Bird, Luis, Maria, Mr. Handford, and some kids help him with props (which are vegetables.) After the song, he announces he's going hunting for cabbage. Maria closes with "I'm glad he doesn't eat meat!". That's all I have, it got taped over with a bit from the Big Bird riding hood ep.
  20. ssetta Active Member

Now is that from Season 23 as well? If so, I'd like to trade for it, and any other Season 23 or pre-1992 shows you have.