Sesame Street episodes

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I'm searching for old Sesame Street episodes from Noggin. I am interested in episodes from 1975 to 1981. If anyone has episodes from those eras, I would greatly appreciate it, as I am willing to trade muppet specials and appearances for those. Please feel free to e-mail me anytime at discostu29@hotmail.com or sourfish69@hotmail.com. and we will work something out. Sesame Street Unpaved still airs on Fridays and Saturdays at 5am.

Thank you,

Mike

mikealan

Reaction score
:frown:

Well, Sesame Street Unpaved is DEFINATELY off the air!! Last year, we tried the petition to keep it alive, but it didn't work, and I belive that nobody ever liked classic SS anymore and just Elmo's World. BTW, SS would be cancelled forever and SSU and SS from Season 25 were cancelled from Noggin forever and Elmo has completely taken over the SS shows and Elmo's World would be much longer and LONGER and Elmo would take away all of the vintage stuff and would kill all of the ss muppets. Thank god Elmo for taking over Sesame Street forever!