Sesame Street event in Brooklyn

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Wasn't sure if this was posted elsewhere on the site. There's going to be another Sesame 40th anniversary panel discussion in Brooklyn at the Brooklyn Library. Details are here: http://www.brooklynpubliclibrary.org

Check out the Events page, Nov. 21st. It's FREE and earlier in the day Bob is doing a musical performance! Not sure if I'll be able to make this yet.....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You should definitely *try* to attend this Melissa. We need some MC representation to equal the TP presence. :zany: :attitude: :stick_out_tongue:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
You should definitely *try* to attend this Melissa. We need some MC representation to equal the TP presence. :zany: :attitude: :stick_out_tongue:
lol Well November is a busy month for me, I'm going to be in Vegas the weekend before so since this event is between that and Thanksgiving weekend (which is always busy for people) I may actually want one weekend to hibernate.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Quick update: the concert with Bob McGrath that is scheduled earlier in the day is booked to capacity according to the Brooklyn Library's website under the event information....