Sesame Street Figs you'd like to see soon

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey hows it going

Just wondering what three Sesame Street:smile:p :frown: :grouchy: ) Figures would you guys like to see? I'm sure they will be coming soon since the line just started, so really it's like who are you most looking forward to?

My list is
1) Cookie Monster
2) Sherlock Hemlock
3) Harry Monster.

Let me know thanks dudes

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the awesomeness that is Muppet Central.

That siad... *With sad sigh.
The Sesame Street figures are on indefinite hold. Not sure if you heard...
Palisades Entertainment LLC. shut down its production operations last Wednesday, and were subsequently bought out by Licensed by CAS LMTD.
We haven't heard yet if they'll be mass producing the final samples of S1 we saw a while back, or if they'll even pick up the license.

Just a small shred of hope, we have to wait and see. But things don't look good at the moment.
Other than that, enjoy your stay here at MC.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Then my bad than

Well I keep seeing the figures in the pages of Toyfare magizine and all, so I thought they were coming out for sure. But just in case than, I'll change the question.

If the line does take off which Four Sesame Street characters are you hoping to see?
For me
1) Oscar ( I know he's going to be the frist series, but like I said...)
2) Cookie Monster
3) Sherlock Hemlock
4) The Count (rather than Harry Monster, don't get me wrong, Harry would be cool, I just like the Count more)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... That's because they sent out the press ads to be published a few months in advance of current events. The line has... some hope?
Who knows at this point. But if it were to be released, and garners enough steam to warrant a second series...

The guys who get the license and make the figures would want that anyway, why buy the license for just one series of figures practically just ready for mass production and shipping?

I'd love to have the planned S2 lineup...
Bert, and my namesake The Count von Count of course. Grover, Elmo and/or Roosevelt Franklin would also be great.