1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. The Muppets "Bear Left Then Bear Write"
    From Kermit and Fozzie to Miss Piggy and Christina Applegate, discuss all aspects of "The Muppets" latest episode.

3. In Their Own Words: Jim Henson
    Discuss one of the best Jim Henson documentaires ever. Featuring new interviews from the Henson Family, Frank Oz, Dave Goelz, Carroll Spinney, Fran Brill and more. Miss the show? Order the DVD.

Sesame Street Figure Questions

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by CoOKiE, Feb 25, 2004.

1. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

I am hoping that someone out there could help me out... I'm wounder which date (in March) are the SS toys going to be on the shelves. Is it the beggining of March, as in March first?

Also, where would i beable to buy them? Is there a actual Price out there for them, or are we all assuming aroung $8-$10.

March is less then a week away.. i hope someone can help me out here.
  2. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

I am guessing (and also hoping) that the figures are not released in March. I think that they need several revisions and hopefully Fun-4-All will postpone the release date to make the necessary changes...