1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Street Film Festival August 2, 2010

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by MelissaY1, Aug 3, 2010.

1. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Looks like we all missed an event here: http://www.bam.org/view.aspx?pid=2393

That's why in the feedback section of this forum I proposed a possible "Events" thread so we can post threads about stuff like the above. Sorry I missed it :(
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Melissa,

Thanks for the post. I added the date to the thread title. Hopefully we'll hear from some folks who were in attendance.

Your suggestion for promoting events is also much appreciated. We have some ideas on how to better promote current events on the site (especially as the date nears). So thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. In the meantime, posting in the "appearances" forums is a good way to go for events like this.
  3. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

No problem. Thank you for responding, Phillip. I appreciate it!:)