Sesame Street goes to Hawaii (attn: Muppetdude??)

12345elo

Reaction score
Until I found a note posted on this forum by Muppetdude, my mom and I were the only people I knew who have seen the Sesame Street Goes to Hawaii episodes. These were my VERY favorite episodes and I'd give anything to see them again. I know they ran them on Noggin on SS Unpaved, but by the time I noticed they were midway through the last episode.

Did anyone get them on tape? Can anyone make a copy for cash?

Thanks!

Elo

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
You're in luck. They all exist on tape, thanks to the diehard fans who recorded them from Noggin. I'm only missing the first and third parts, which I'll be getting soon.

12345elo

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
You're in luck. They all exist on tape, thanks to the diehard fans who recorded them from Noggin. I'm only missing the first and third parts, which I'll be getting soon.
Awesome! Can you tell me where I might look or who I might ask who could get copies for me?

Thanks!

Elo

12345elo

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
Well, I've been told you might be a good source for getting copies myself. Although, I know you don't have all three parts yet. When ya do get those, though, could I possibly get copies? I'll pay for the media, shipping, and if necessary throw in a little extra for your trouble.

Thanks either way!! =)

-Elo

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Actually there were six parts; the episode numbers are 1090 through 1095. I'm missing 1090 and 1093. But I'll have them soon enough, thanks to Super Scooter and ... whoever else has 1093. :smile: :stick_out_tongue:

eloramoonjajs, please send me an email and we'll take it from there.

12345elo

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
Actually there were six parts; the episode numbers are 1090 through 1095. I'm missing 1090 and 1093. But I'll have them soon enough, thanks to Super Scooter and ... whoever else has 1093. :smile: :stick_out_tongue:

eloramoonjajs, please send me an email and we'll take it from there.
Hi, there! I sent you an e-mail via the forum, but I'm not sure if you got it. If not, could you e-mail me at clancy7621@aol.com?

Thanks!

Elo

MuppetDude

Reaction score
:smile: I've got episodes #1092, 1093, and 1094, all about 53 minutes each since Noggin edits them. E-mail me via MC and we'll discuss them.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
I'm missing 1090 and 1093. But I'll have them soon enough, thanks to Super Scooter and ... whoever else has 1093. :smile: :stick_out_tongue:
:halo: I've got #1093, if you're interested...

mikealan

Reaction score
On any of the Sesame Street Goes to Hawaii series episodes from 1978 you have, what letters and numbers were sponsored on them?