Sesame Street It's A Small World Ending

D

Dil

This would have happened on Sesame Street in 1969, early 1st Season.

Here, the Muppets, human cast, and kids, dressed up in different clothes from around the world. The entire human cast of the 1st Season is here, as several anything muppets, monsters, birds, grouches, and all of the main muppets that first appeared in the 1st Season.

At the first-half, they sing it in F, with 2 verses that aren't the chorus.

But... at the second-half, they then sing it in G, singing the same chorus over and over and over... etc. etc.

During that, Mr. Hooper announces what sponsered SS, then the credits roll, while the Sesame Street Theme plays, and the people are still heard singing the song, both songs are in the same key, but in different tempo.

At the end, after the Children Television Workshop being shown, the people sings the final chorus, and the SS Theme ends, as so does 'It's A Small World'.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
The characters who appeared in the show's first season were Big Bird, Bert, Ernie, Oscar, Kermit, Lefty, Professor Hastings, Cookie Monster(nameless), Grover(called Fuzzyface), Beautiful Day Monster, Betty Lou, AMs, some monsters Henson used for other appearances(Ed Sullivan Show, commercials, etc). "Grouch" didnt even become its own species until later.

But other than that, good outline.

D

Dil

Does that remind you of the ending of the Spike Milligan Episode?

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Does that remind you of the ending of the Spike Milligan Episode?
Actually...now that you mentioned it, yes it does. I believe that episode is also on YouTube.

I just wrote an outline for TMS w/ Benny Hill. Tell me what you think.