1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street Live Guide - '80-'05...

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by AAO, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Erine81981 Active Member

I probley try to. I have been working on a book lately for that. I'll finish it some time today.
  2. Hope to see more programs soon!
  3. MuppetDude Active Member

Ditto. Some really fantastic stuff! I just wish there were pics of the costume version of the more rare costume characters.

Interesting that the monster called "Turquoise" is not called Mona; perhaps the puppet version on the show was based on the costume version. It's also neat to find out that the Muppet workshop had built the original characters (whereas now Costumes and Creatures are responsible for it).

Ernie81981, is there a chance that you could also post the newer program? I'd like to compare the two.
  4. Erine81981 Active Member

Well if I could I would but its too big. There not like the older ones. The older ones are small and the newer ones are big compared to the others. Sorry about that. I wished I could.
  5. MuppetDude Active Member

No problem.

I'll just wait till you have time to show us the very first one (if you'd like).
  6. Erine81981 Active Member

Don't worry I'll get that one up soon. I'm still looking for it.
  7. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Or maybe that monster didn't actually have a name yet. It has gone through quite a few different names, like Mona, Juliette (I think it was called Juliette at one point), and of course Ingrid.

Does anybody know when that monster puppet first appeared on Sesame Street?
  8. AAO Member

I've got actual pictures from the show from the 80's when I was a kid...I'll try scanning them later. We sat up front..it was great - really good pictures of the cast...
  9. Oh cool! Just make sure you post them as links and not attachments. ;)

Be cool maybe seeing the Guy walkaround agian.
  10. AAO Member

I don't really know though how to post attachments on here...and I don't - unfortunatly have a pic of Guy Smiley as a walk around ... although, when I was young my mother was picked by Cookie Monster to dance on stage with them!!!! It was in the papers and everything! It was really really neat! She danced with Cookie, Guy Smiley, Hee-Tee, Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, & Grover....I cried when she went up on the stage on account of saddness that she got to go and the fact that I thought she was going to be in the show forever!!!!! Then again, I was little....anyway, the pics I have are old - from the 80's old...Although they're really good!
  11. AAO Member

Does anyone know how to fix it for me to post pictures on here?
  12. Vic Romano Active Member

Kyle; this fantastic! Thank you SO much for sharing!!!
    AAO; try this...
  13. Erine81981 Active Member

Thanks you Vic. I was trying to get that over to AAO so she could do her pictures. Thanks again.
  14. Vic Romano Active Member

You should post the exact same thing in the Online Story Books thread; I know that the guys at TP were admiring this thread and your Muppets go camping book as well. You're really providing some excellent stuff! :excited: :zany: :crazy:
  15. AAO Member

Ernie...AAO is a boy..a male...a man...a guy! you said, "she" in an earlier post...so....there ya go...
  16. AAO Member

Anyway, thanks again for the info on how to post pics
  17. Erine81981 Active Member

Sorry about that. :o
  18. scarecroe Active Member

Wonderful! Some Joe Mathieu work I'd never seen before. Always a beautiful thing.

Thank you :)
  19. AAO Member

That link helped! Thanks a lot!
  20. AAO Member

Sesame Street Live should be getting ready to hit town soon. I think it's the new "Super Grover : Ready For Action" show. Does anyone know if SS Live Is coming to your town?