Sesame Street Live

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Okay, so I was flipping through the paper and saw an add for Sesame Street Live. Of course being an aspiring puppeteer, I thought this might be the chance for me to meet some of my heroes. Then a second thought:confused: : Are they even using puppets in this? A third:confused: : How would I meet them? It said four moms could enter for a chance to win a prize where you could "meet Sesame Street Live friends", which I'm going to assume are characters (I don't really qualify as a "mother"). I'm really confused. If somebody could just tell me whether or not the performers will be there, I'll be conent and then rip my hiar out to find out a way to meet them.

Thanks

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Fyi

These are kids in costumes dancing to prerecorded music and voices.

But, This is also what you would see if you went to Sesame Place in Langhorne PA. The only puppet there is Oscar and He is oversized to compensate for the sizes of the other characters. Still fun though.:smile:

wiley207

Reaction score
Sesame Street Live's been going since the 80s! The standard cast since then usually included Big Bird, Ernie and Bert, Cookie Monster, the Count, Oscar, and Grover, and in later years, Elmo and Telly and Zoe. In these shows, you would also sometimes see Herry Monster, Baby Bear, Prairie Dawn, Forgetful Jones, Simon Soundman, the Two-Headed Monster, Rosita, the Yip-Yip Martians, the Amazing Mumford, the Honkers, Snuffy, Barkley and even Guy Smiley!

I think a great idea for the Sesame Street Live shows would be to make costumes of the blank Anything Muppet patterns. That way, they can have the features like eyes, clothes and hair added (but people WILL be able to see out of the masks) for any kind of character, so it will be just like real Anything Muppets!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It shocked me to see Biff's niece Mugsy Marrie (Spelling) on the list just a few years back.:eek: