1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 18th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Christmas Shopping
    Support Muppet Central and get great deals for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

4. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Sesame Street meets Home Improvement and Between The Lions

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MikaelaMuppet, Nov 26, 2018.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Since Between The Lions has connections to The Muppets, I figured that I would do a story where the Sesame Street Muppets would crossover into the show with a cast member from Home Improvement for a segment about the O sound.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  2. salemfan

salemfan Well-Known Member

As a matter of fact, I feel that if Monster in the Mirror had made a comeback when Between the Lions was around, the redone celebrity version should have had the lion family from Between the Lions appear at the end in a similar manner to when the Simpsons made an appearance at the end of the celebrity version. Go to YouTube, look up "Monster in the Mirror celebrity version" and you'll see what I mean.

3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

You know, why didn’t I think of that idea?