1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Street Muppets on Garmin GPS

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Oscarfan, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

ERNIE!
    Duke Remington likes this.
  2. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Awesome! While we're waiting for the flood episode, we can watch this.
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Why don't we get more Ernie and Bert on the show anymore? That was perfect! Heck, it's even better than some of the Ernie and Bert sketches on the show.
  4. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Active Member

Really funny.

It would be really neat it the classic Muppets could do some TomTom recordings in the future. It would be fun to hear Kermit say "You have reached your destination! YAAAAAAAAAAY!" :)
  5. zns

zns Well-Known Member

This is the best thing the show has done for adults since the Old School box sets.
  6. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

That's sensational!
  7. Loren

Loren New Member

I went looking for what novelty voices might be available for my new Garmin GPS, and what should I find?

Garmin: Sesame Street Voices

Bert & Ernie are currently available, and there are audio clips and a video demonstration to preview.

Cookie Monster and Oscar are coming soon, but no dates are provided.
  8. Canadian Fan

Canadian Fan Member

Steve & Eric are awesome in this clip! I just wish there was more Bert & Ernie in today's era of Sesame Street.
  9. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Eric is my favorite in interviews and side projects like this one. He's so funny with his characters.
  10. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

*falls on the floor*

That was hilarious! It totally makes me wish I had one so I could get the pleasure of Ernie as a backseat driver!
  11. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

HYPERDRIVE!!!!!!!!
  12. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Active Member

LOL! I would totally want that to happen!