Sesame Street News Flash-New Harry Potter movie

Rubber Duckie

Reaction score
With the new Harry Potter film being released today, I just got a great idea for a News Flash sketch. Here we go.
(News Flash title card is shown with standard News Flash music)
Announcer: We take you now to Kermit The Frog, with another fast breaking news story! (Music fades out)
Kermit: Hi ho, Kermit The Frog here for Sesame Street News, and today, I'm standing inside a huge movie theater with lots of Harry Potter fanswho are anxious to see the new film. Now since this is the first day, many of these people bought their tickets in advance. I got mine. (Shows his tickets) Now I'm going to talk to some people and see if I can get some predictions for the new movie. Excuse me, sir. (Approaches random gentleman) Kermit The Frog here of Sesame Street News, and I was wondering if I could get some input from you on how the new Harry Potter film will turn out.
Man: I think it'll be just as fun and exciting as the first four.
Kermit: Okay. Now here's a young fan. (Approaches kid) Kermit the Frog of Sesame Street News. I understand you are a huge Harry Potter fan.
Kid: Indeed I am.
Kermit: So am I. I've read all the books.
Kid: Don't spoil it for me.
Kermit: Fine. (Spots Oscar in the crowd and approaches him) Oscar, I didn't know you liked the Harry Potter films.
Oscar: I don't. I just came down here because I don't have anything better to do right now. So scram.
Kermit: Got it. I think I can squueze one more person in here. Pardon me, sir. (Kermit approaches me) Kermit the Frog of Sesame Street News. How excited are you about this film?
Me: I'm very excited. I've seen the first four films in the series so far and I wouldn't miss it for anything.
Kermit: Well there you have it, folks. That's a bunch of excited people we just talked to.
Theater Usher: Hey, frog! You can't be cutting in line. You'll have to leave.
Kermit: No, see, you don't understand.
Usher: I understand that you're trying to sneak into the movie.
Kermit: No I'm not. I have my tickets with me and everything.
Usher: I'll believe it when I see it. (Picks up Kermit, heads to the door, opens it and chucks Kermit onto the sidewalk)
Kermit: Woah! (Lands with a splat) I had a microphone. (Microphone is thrown out the door and lands beside Kermit) Yeesh. Some people have no sense of humor. This is Kermit the Frog of Sesame Street News returning you to your regularly scheduled program. I need a drink. (Kermit heads off towards the bar. End of sketch)

Well, what do you guys think?