sesame street news mystery face

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
hi all,

i was just watching 'big birds storytime', which contains the sesame street news sketch where kermit reports from the mirror room in the wicked witches castle. the witch, of course has snow whites mirror and when the mirror is asked a question, a human face comes into view (it always scared me when i was little)...now, i dont recognise the face, but the voice is so familiar...i dont know if its the pigs in space announcer or one of the other muppets voices...but i would love to know whos face it is. he has a beard, but its not jim, and im pretty sure its not frank oz. can anyone shed any light?

:confused:
thanks

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
jellyman kelly said:
hi all,

i was just watching 'big birds storytime', which contains the sesame street news sketch where kermit reports from the mirror room in the wicked witches castle. the witch, of course has snow whites mirror and when the mirror is asked a question, a human face comes into view (it always scared me when i was little)...now, i dont recognise the face, but the voice is so familiar...i dont know if its the pigs in space announcer or one of the other muppets voices...but i would love to know whos face it is. he has a beard, but its not jim, and im pretty sure its not frank oz. can anyone shed any light?

:confused:
thanks
I think it might be Jerry Nelson, but I could be wrong on that.