1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street Parody on Dave Chappelle?

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Infinity Sirius, Nov 26, 2005.

1. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

Last night I was surfing through the channels when I stopped on ABC to watch a skit on the Dave Chappelle Show? I think that's his name, he had Pepe on to promote Muppets Wizard of Oz. They did a Sesame Street parody with Cookie Monster in Elmo, where Cookie wanted Elmo's cookie, but Elmo wouldn't share. So Elmo took out a gun and shot Cookie. Then Dave said that "I can't help but think we just traumatized a kid and kids this is the reason why you go to bed when your parents tell you to."
  2. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

Chappelle's Show airs on Comedy Central, not ABC. It sounds like you saw something different - like a talk show or something. And I can't imagine (Disney-owned) ABC showing something that violent.
  3. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Yeah It's On Comedy Centra;l He Smoked Weed
  4. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Please, don't talk about drugs even though he does, this is a family oriented. :smirk:
  5. bigbirdfan

bigbirdfan New Member

WOAH YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!!!!
  6. golden teeth

golden teeth New Member

there was once a spoof on Chapelle called Kneehigh park where a bunch of messed up puppets were on it. On had an STD and pulled his pants down showing his *****.

I agree though, this is a family oriented site.
  7. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i was just point out the skit it was "KneeHigh Park"