Sesame street pez what I think could have been

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
I think instead having allo f the giant sesame street pez dispensers play the sesame street theme they could have each character play their specific song. Ernie could have put down the Dickie, Bert doing the pigeon, elmo would have elmo's song. I think most of you will catch where I'm going. What do you think?

Dantecat

Reaction score
They sound pretty good for a real collector's item.

Yorick

Reaction score
I think instead having allo f the giant sesame street pez dispensers play the sesame street theme they could have each character play their specific song. Ernie could have put down the Dickie, Bert doing the pigeon, elmo would have elmo's song. I think most of you will catch where I'm going. What do you think?
I totally agree with you! Though I must say, nothing against "Put Down The Duckie" but I would want Ernie to sing "Do De Rubber Duck"! :smile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc5T06SsnkA

Drtooth

Reaction score
Needless to say, I'm immensely disappointed the 40th anniversary didn't see a series 2 of these things. At the very least a Grover or an Abby... I see Pez series popping up all the time adding a couple new characters to the selection. I really hope, since I'm seeing a LOT of Disney ones lately (that includes 2 new Marvel characters added to the Marvel assortment), that we get a new Muppet set in the near future.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, I found that out, like 3 days after I posted it.

Seems logical, as Disney really is letting it's licenses out for these. Though the Winnie the Pooh ones seem like they're just repackaged. There's new Cars ones too. Ones just a repaint of McQueen with a different sign on his hood.

Really, if SW isn't biting because of that healthy food crap... well, those rolls have like 30 calories per... and you only get 2 or 3 of them... really. We need an Oscar and a Grover in the series. maybe Abby.