1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street Pictures Needed!

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by The Count, Sep 5, 2002.

1. The Count Moderator

Hello to everybody. You guys know about my extensive Muppet research, so it should come as of no surprise that I wish to compliment it with pictures of the various characters. For now, I'll list a small group of characters so as not to overburden the request, and to hopefully get some replies. If you have the pictures please send them to my E-mail address with "Sesame Pics" in the subject; or if you know a website where these photos can be found, please provide its on-line address. Here's the list:
    Alan
    Alice Snuffleupagus
    Aloycius "Snuffy" Snuffleupagus
    The Alphabet Explorer
    Miss A.M. Goat
    The Amazing Mumford
    Angela
    Angry Guy
    Annie Afghan
    Aristotle
    Arnold
    Athena.
    I appreciate all your help with my research.

The Killer of Threads, the Count.
  2. wockawocka New Member