Sesame Street protos - one day left!

BEAR

Reaction score
The prices are too high and that's why no one is bidding. I know I would love love love to have one or both of these, but $800+ is more than too expensive. I mean, I'd probably pay $100 for both but to buy them now at over a thousand each?? I don't think so. Sorry.

Tinkgumby

Reaction score
Oh, I'm well aware the prices are high. I'm also aware that they are not going to be produced, and are therefore extremely rare. I toyed with the idea of starting the prices low and letting the bidding take it up, but frankly I'm just not willing to part with them for less than that - once I let them go, I'll never have them again.

As far as $100 for both - that's way less than I paid for them, BEFORE it became clear that the line wasn't going to be produced. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Tinkgumby said:
Oh, I'm well aware the prices are high. I'm also aware that they are not going to be produced, and are therefore extremely rare. I toyed with the idea of starting the prices low and letting the bidding take it up, but frankly I'm just not willing to part with them for less than that - once I let them go, I'll never have them again.

As far as $100 for both - that's way less than I paid for them, BEFORE it became clear that the line wasn't going to be produced. :smile:

No, I understand that $100 is not enough. Heck, I wouldn't sell them for that less. Even more heck, I wouldn't sell them AT ALL! I just think 800 is an awful lot and not a lot of people interested in these have that kind of cash. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you originally pay for these?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Tink! Don't scare me like that, please. The title... Made me think they were "won" instead of "one day left" as you said.
Still watching...

BEAR

Reaction score
Man, I wish I could have atleast one of these.:frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... They're both sold now. Hope the guy who won 'em's happy with the figures.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Whatcha gonna do? Guess it wasn't meant to be.

muppetperson

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... They're both sold now. Hope the guy who won 'em's happy with the figures.
You mean it wasnt you! I thought it was you going by the ebay name!!