Sesame Street Season 35!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I cannot wait till Season 35 starts!How about you?

Cannot wait for the 35th Anniversary special too(which will air on Sunday,April 4).But,what I'm really excited about is that Oscar the Grouch is going to get his own segment on the show this year!!!! Yippee!!!!

Aiya

Reaction score
Yep! Trash Gordon!! This sounds like a winner to me!! Can't wait!!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Cannot wait till Season 35 starts in April!!!

But that means we all have to wait for three months! I cannot wait for three months!!! How do you make time fly?

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
WOW! :grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy: I just can't believe Oscar will have his own segment. Being the dedicated Oscar fan that I am I noticed he was not used much in Season 34, in fact I think there was only one episode in which the street story was about him. I can't wait to see it! :grouchy: :grouchy:

Splurge

Reaction score
muppet maniac said:
Cannot wait till Season 35 starts in April!!!

But that means we all have to wait for three months! I cannot wait for three months!!! How do you make time fly?
Oh, I can't resist. :big_grin:
I tried by throwing my clock out the window. :smile: :smile:

ssetta

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll still use the original closing theme.

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
What I'm wondering is, if they'll still use the Statue of Liberty animation during the credits, theyve been using that for 12 years and that's about how long they used the Barkley and the kids credits in the 80s and early 90s

WiGgY

Reaction score
Oscar gets his own segment? Who will perform him? Will Matt Vogel perform OScar like he performs Big Bird for JTE?

ssetta

Reaction score
I think they'll still use the "'Friday' Credit Crawl" with the Statue of Liberty, but it's much shorter than it once was, and it's no longer a Friday credit crawl.