Sesame Street Season 38 Opening Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dil

I'm back! Don't get mad at me about this. Don't be tired of this.
We're just gonna vote:

Vote for what do you think should be the 38th Season Opening Theme:

1. The calypso version (from 1992-1998) (Super Grover flying and holding a label with the episode number replacing Big Bird's head shown in the clouds, Abby scene replacing Grover and/or Zoe scene, and Baby Bear bicycle "You've never seen a street like Sesame Street, everything happens here, you're gonna love it" replacing Prairie Dawn scene and/or Baby Natasha scene)

2. The normal version (the ABC Blocks version, that is) (the one from the 37th, 36th, 34th, 33rd, & 35th Seasons)

You choose. I choose #1. And I hope there would be "Sesame Street is a production of Sesame Workshop"

dwayne1115

Reaction score
"shakes head" i don't know where to beggin look your living in a fools paridaice if you think anyone is going to vote on this. Just stop please.

D

Dil

Oh please vote please??

PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASsssse!?

I'll know what you want.

Just please vote anyway? I want it to happen.
If you don't vote, I'll be mad! Make me happy, by voting for me.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It will probably be the version we have now. Personally, I'd love to see them make a new version, semi-based off the old theme with the wierd chimey sounding piano.

D

Dil

Thanks. I was afraid you would vote for the regular version.

Why I thought the Calyspo version is better is because the music is more fun for me.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
dill has caused my brian to expoled with nothing but goo laying everywhere. Thanks man i kind of needed a brain an all. I would ask if I could have yours, but you don't have one, so why should i even bother.

D

Dil

a_Mickey_Muppet said:
oh nooo!!! here we go again!!!!! :attitude: :grouchy:
Awww, c'mon, Mickey Muppet. Please like what I've written. Just get used to it. And we'll vote.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Dil said:
Awww, c'mon, Mickey Muppet. Please like what I've written. Just get used to it. And we'll vote.
um... NO! i wish u just leave us be here at MC! :grouchy:

Status
Not open for further replies.