Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Would be nice. If nothing else, it seems like a one off story could use older characters if it fit with the curriculum. Like, they could use them the same way they do the random fairytale characters and talking beachballs, etc.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, I mean, didn't we see Roosevelt Franklin in Season 40?
I thought his post implied that Roosevelt might appear and speak during season 50. But maybe he was just being hopeful, or maybe he was hinting at it, or maybe I misunderstood.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody on MC has mentioned this yet (or maybe they have, and I just haven't noticed), but SS will be doing a live stream with the Muppet Performers on Facebook this Friday at 2:00 EDT. I'm assuming this is like Matt's BTF live streams, but more "official" and more celebratory for Season 50.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I've seen on Ryan Dillion's Instagram post that Roosevelt might come back again soon. I'm not really sure if it was an actual hint or just wishful thinking.
I would not be surprised by this as it is the 50th season and you have to go a bit above and beyond to showcase the show’s history to the audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.