Sesame Street Season 53 Episode 5325 - Fans of the Fan Dance

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5325 - Fans of the Fan Dance
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, April 20, 2023
PBS Premiere: Thursday, February 15, 2024

Ji-Young invites her friends Elmo, Zoe, Gabrielle, Charlie, and Tamir to join her Korean fan dance class. Together they learn how to use the fans and thank Ji-Young for sharing the dance that’s special to her and her family.

This episode features an all-new street story, Celebrating Me, Celebrating You, Celebrating Us ("Practicing Bhangra Moves"), Dr. Jill Biden talks about jobs, Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Mangoes"), and a new Elmo's World: Monster Edition ("School").

If you saw "Fans of the Fan Dance" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I really liked how we got an episode all about a part of Ji-Young's culture. It seems like when Elmo asks a question to the Noodle family in EW these days, he does a sassy kinda pose, which is funny.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Considering the Elmo's World theme of "School", I wonder if the letter of the day on this week's episode was "S"?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Fans of the Fan Dance" premieres on PBS this Thursday, February 15. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 53 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.