Sesame Street Season 53 Episode 5333 - Grandparents' Day

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5333 - Grandparents' Day
Max Premiere: Thursday, June 15, 2023
PBS Premiere: Monday, March 18, 2024

It's Grandparents' Day on Sesame Street, and Elmo, Tamir and Gabrielle help Grandma Nell prepare Grandpa ZZ's Triple Cheesy Macareenie.

This episode features an all-new street story, Celebrating Me, Celebrating You, Celebrating Us ("Sharing a Meal"), Anderson .Paak sings "What Is A Holiday?", a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Cherries"), and a new Elmo & Tango's Mysterious Mysteries ("Missing Ball").

If you saw "Grandparents' Day" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

ACvillagerFan

Reaction score
Least I got some use out of it, as somebody who cooks Homemade Mac and Cheese, this gave me a bit of a craving for that. The story itself is nothing really special. It really feels like a Monster Foodies segment, but stripped away of Cookie Monster and Gonger.

It is absolutely baffling to me that they aired a Christmas themed episode of Elmo and Tango's Mysterious Mysteries in the month of June. Not only that, but we JUST RECENTLY had The Nutcracker special released during this season. They really could not have waited another season or two before they started making a Christmas themed episode of Mysterious Mysteries? At least Dorothy shows up in this one, so that's a plus.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Grandparents' Day" premieres on PBS this Monday, March 18. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 53 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Least I got some use out of it, as somebody who cooks Homemade Mac and Cheese, this gave me a bit of a craving for that. The story itself is nothing really special. It really feels like a Monster Foodies segment, but stripped away of Cookie Monster and Gonger.
Yep, that gave me a craving for Mac and cheese as well and some cherry pie. I was glad to see Dorothy too, seems like she's kind of been in hiding since Elmo had Tango.