Sesame Street Season 54 Episode 5404 - Abby's Magical Sleepover

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5404 - Abby's Magical Sleepover
Max Premiere: Thursday, November 30, 2023

Gabrielle, Charlie and Abby are having a sleepover! As they start their bedtime routines, they learn that their routines are different and alike.

This episode features an all-new street story, Celebrating Me, Celebrating You, Celebrating Us ("Bedtime Routines"), Maggie Rogers sings "It's Nighttime", a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Edamame"), and a new Sesame Street Nature Explorers ("Nocturnal Animals").

If you saw "Abby's Magical Sleepover" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

CrashMon24

Reaction score
I Must Say I Really Liked This Episode It Was Really Cool Seeing Abby’s Room and Maggie and Freddy also I Like How Elmo Wasn't In The Episode Like It Was Just Abby and Her Family Along Side Charlie and Gabrielle As The Focus and The New Foodie Truck Was Cool and the The Segment with The Count and New Reporter Grover was Awesome I Hope We Get More Like That and Rudy Wanting To Be Apart Of It Was Fun and Tgen Falling Asleep during a Game Was Cute And Her and Rudy Saying goodnight and I love u to each other was Cute But Anyways Yeah Cool Fun Episode

eurbane

Reaction score
Here’s my review. In this episode, Abby, Gabrielle, Charlie and Rudy have a sleepover. Abby makes the toys come to life when she sings a sleepover song. We learn their bedtime routines And it gets magical when Maggie turned off the lights. Maggie rogers sings about nighttime. In a new Cookie Monster’s foodie truck segment, we learn where ednamae comes from. In a new nature explorers segment, Elmo, Gabrielle and a tango look for animals that are nocturnal.