Sesame Street Season 54 Episode 5409 - Are You Ready for School?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5409 - Are You Ready for School?
Max Premiere: Thursday, January 4, 2024

When Rudy and Zoe feel nervous about getting ready for kindergarten, Ji-Young and Baby Bear host a game show all about school to help.

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let's Try ("Playing School"), Quinta Brunson teaches about kindness, Abby's Amazing Adventures ("Cafeteria Workers"), and Elmo's World: Monster Edition ("School").

If you saw "Are You Ready for School?" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

CrashMon24

Reaction score
I Really Enjoyed Watching This Episode the Pairing Of Ji Young and Baby Bear wasn’t Something I was expecting but did enjoy it felt like a classic sesame episode and the Quinta Thing Was Fun To Watch and Also I Love The Part Where Grover snows How To Make A Mess and Rudy’s Always having to pick them up got me a chuckle

eurbane

Reaction score
Baby Bear and Ji Young host a game show for Zoe, Cookie Monster, Grover and Ruby to get ready for school. Love when everybody ate cookies at the end with Cookie's eating music cue. Good enough we can take a break from Elmo. In a new sketch, Cookie, Abby and Elmo took miss Quinta Brunson's school to show kindness. IN abby's amazing adventures, Abby and Rudy go to school take me lunches in the cafertina. We make mistakes from here and finally we got to elmo's world to learn about school.