Sesame Street Season 54 Episode 5411 - Sesame Street Song Day

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5411 - Sesame Street Song Day
Max Premiere: Thursday, January 18, 2024

Mia learns how to sing a song in Spanish with help from her friends, who tell her how special she is no matter how much or little Spanish she speaks.

This episode features an all-new street story, Celebrating Me, Celebrating You, Celebrating Us ("Learning to Sing in Spanish"), Big Bird and Abelardo sing the "ABCs" in Spanish, Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Black Beans"), and a new Sesame Street Nature Explorers ("Ardillas").

If you saw "Sesame Street Song Day" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

80sMuppetFan

Reaction score
It's great to see Telly in a new episode. The new character introduced today, Lalo is alright. He seems to fit in good with the other characters.

CrashMon24

Reaction score
It was good to see Telly again alongside Felix towards the end!!!

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Ugh. The Workshop must be obsessed with the letter S lately. This is the third straight episode in which S was the letter of the day.

eurbane

Reaction score
We start with Bert, Ernie, Louie and Telly singing a barbershop quartet version of rubber duckie. Rosita, Nina and our new friend, Lalo are teaching Mia singing Head Shoulders Knees and Toes in Spanish. Cookie Monster sings C is for Cookie with Hoots the Owl on sax. Felix appears with the audience in his appearnce outside the not so late show with Elmo. Big Bird and Abelardo from Plaza Sesame sing the Alphabet in spanish. We make arepas in Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck and we learn where black beans come from. In a new Nature Explorers segment, Elmo, Gabriella and Tango find the animal from the song La Pequena Ardilla. Something tells me that Rosita wants to be a nature explorer too.

ssetta

Reaction score
It was nice to see Telly back, but it would be nice if he were more than just a background character. And I don't know how to say this, but I really don't like Louie that much.

CrashMon24

Reaction score
It was nice to see Telly back, but it would be nice if he were more than just a background character. And I don't know how to say this, but I really don't like Louie that much.
It’s perfectly ok your allowed to have characters you don’t like or like