Sesame Street Season 54 Episode 5414 - Sesame Street's Lunar New Year Celebration

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5414 - Sesame Street's Lunar New Year Celebration
Max Premiere: Thursday, February 8, 2024

Lily, Qui and Ji-Young are celebrating Lunar New Year on Sesame Street. They share with their friends how their families celebrate the holiday.

This episode features an all-new street story, Celebrating Me, Celebrating You, Celebrating Us ("Celebrating Lunar New Year"), Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Cherries"), and a new Sesame Street Nature Explorers ("Winter").

If you saw "Sesame Street's Lunar New Year Celebration" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

eurbane

Reaction score
Here’s my review: a big snowstorm struck Sesame Street And Qui and Lilly from zhima jie: da Niao kan Shijie Are going to miss lunar new year in their homes. They talk about what they do during the celebration. Grover tried to get the snow out of the path of hooper’s store without a shovel. In a cookie monster‘s foodie truck segment, we get to make cherry pie and we learn where cherries come from. We get a new counting segment about counting to 5 on Ramadan. in a new nature explorer’s segment, Gabriella gets ready for a beach vacation out of the winter holidays. (For anyone who wants to get out of the snowy weather). She, Elmo and tango see what animals do during the winter.

CrashMon24

Reaction score
This Episode was Good I Like How Grover Thought He Could Use His Spoon ( He Always Has A Spoon If He Sees Soup) and A Straw To Blow The Snow Then Try To use a Drum To Try To Make An Avalanche then that last second he Goes Home and Grabs Two Sovles