Sesame Street Season 54 Episode 5417 - The Kitty Sitters

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5417 - The Kitty Sitters
Max Premiere: Thursday, February 29, 2024

Chris and Elmo put up signs to try to find a lost kitten's owner, and Grover and Cookie Monster learn all about how to take care of a kitten.

This episode features a street story from Season 48, I Wonder, What If, Let's Try ("Riding a Tricycle"), Elmo and Abby sing "Dance Like a Horse", a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Papaya"), and a new Sesame Street Nature Explorers ("Gophers").

If you saw "The Grover Game" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

CrashMon24

Reaction score
It seems like there only doing episodes from season 46 up to -more and there repeating like street stories from seasons 40 to 45 and oh yay there was a new monster foodies

MileHighBrendan

Reaction score
Hi Phillip! What time do the new episodes appear on Max? I'm a Brandi Carlile fan, and am eager to watch the new episode with Brandi in it, so I was just wondering what time it will be available. :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Phillip! What time do the new episodes appear on Max? I'm a Brandi Carlile fan, and am eager to watch the new episode with Brandi in it, so I was just wondering what time it will be available. :smile:
Welcome to the forum! New Sesame Street episodes typically appear on Max on Thursday at midnight pacific time. So for example, if you are in the eastern time zone, the new Sesame Street episode would premiere at approximately 3 am. Adjust for your time zone accordingly.

Please let us know your thoughts on the Brandi Carlile appearance. We're discussing that episode here.