Sesame street sets

akafozzie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was wondering where you can buy the sesame street set figurines. I thought Pallisade toys was doing them but I cant find them online anymore.
Thank you! :frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello... Perhaps I can answer.

If you're talking about "figurines", many different companies have made those of varying characters in a number of styles and poses.
If you're talking about the "action figures" that were to be made and released by Palisades Toys... Well, I have some bad news for you.
In February of 2006, Palisades Toys went bankrupt and got bought out by a different company. The first set of Sesame Street action figures were made at the factory but were never imported nor released for mass market retail. Unless you get really lucky and find some ubber-cool prototypes on eBay, I'm afraid these will never see the light of day.

Hope this helps, have a good day.

BEAR

Reaction score
AAAH, ED! Don't remind me!:cry:

akafozzie

Reaction score
How Depressing

Thank you so much for letting me know. I knew the company went bankrupt but didnt know that the action figures would never be released! Not only would I love them but my 2 year old would be so excited! Oh well, Thanks again for the info! :cry: