Sesame Street Special "Elmo's Mindfulness Spectacular"

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Special - Elmo's Mindfulness Spectacular
YouTube Premiere: Wednesday, May 3, 2023

This Wednesday, Sesame Street premiered a YouTube exclusive 45-minute special "Elmo's Mindfulness Spectacular" to kick off their multi-year commitment to the emotional well-being of young children and families.

In the special, it’s The Big YouTube Talent Show on Sesame Street, hosted by Juanpa Zurita! Everyone’s getting ready to show off their talents, but Elmo is feeling a little nervous. When Elmo asks to use Abby’s magic to help calm him down, her magical wand breaks into pieces. With a little help from some YouTube creators, Elmo and his friends find the missing pieces and learn some mindfulness activities to help with his big feelings before the big show!

Special Guests Stars include Juanpa Zurita, Marques Brownlee, Caleb Marshall (Fitness Marshall), Lauren Riihimaki (LaurDIY), and Jenny Slate.

If you saw "Elmo's Mindfulness Spectacular", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I have to say that this was a surprise that I never saw coming as it uses the aid of various YouTube creators to help out with this one and it is on YouTube itself. I mean talk about your surprise reveals.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I was really happy to see Telly, since he's a rarity these days, and freakin' Don Music! The new versions of Rubber Duckie and Doing the Pigeon were also great.