Sesame Street Store

Drtooth

Reaction score
Aunt Ida... as in I'm not saying "You are alone my a***!" It's less offensive and funnier that way!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you have known this, but there used to be a Sesame Street Workshop store in Japan(and it was there until about oh say 2003-2004). It was really great. The store even carried some other merch brands like the claycartoon penguin Pingu. Even seen some Muppet stuff there. They played some SS videos on the TV screens.

Those were the days. At least now SS merch can be seen in MIX stores.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
oh my gosh!!!! :excited: I sooooooo remember the SS store in the mall. I remeber a robot type Oscar :grouchy: poping in and out of his can in the store! My brother and i loved that and would giggle....i was 5 or 6 at the time. i remeber gettin a PVC set with Big Bird playing tennis, But with gulf club, Ernie with a kite, a Gover as Super Grover and Cookie monster on skates and Oscer with cups in his had and a sign that says "Pickle Juice 10 cents" on his can... i have them somewheres!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
When I was 3 or 4 there was a Sesame Street store at a mall in VA. Sadly it closed.:frown: